My website

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The success

Finally the efforts they put for their studies rewarded them. Congratulations to my students who have just recieved their Master Degree in TESL. I'm glad I was there in the party to celebrate their success. I don't think I have to say much. Their pictures will paint more than what I can say.











Moreover, there're special performances that I've never expected to see from these people. They're much more talented than I could think of.



Anyway some graduates didn't attend the party but came to take some photos with me later in my office.


This was the place where James commuted many times while he was working on his Individual Studies. For my current students in TESL, I hope I'll post another entry like this again to talk about your success in my blog in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment